Opening rant

Hello there......

I find myself increasingly frustrated by the stupidity around me day in and day out and so I have decided to add my little corner of spleen venting to the web.

It'll be a bit sweary from time to time so if you are of the shrinking violet persuasion then best give it a miss, it's also (probably) going to rip into a lot of things which are currently (and to me at least, unfathomably) popular, so if you like popular telly or 'celebs' who need their ego stroked to validate themselves, or just good ole fashioned arseholes......best give it a miss!

Do you have to agree with me......no, do I care if you hate what you read here......no, don't like it? Don't read it, last time I checked we still have freedom of choice, so exercise yours if you feel the need. Mercifully I don't require validation, chip in if you have something useful to add, otherwise go forth, I'm just here to vent, it makes me smile and you may get a giggle out of it too.

Oh......and if you've found your way here from our website but closed that window, then click here to get back there (if you want to that is, it's not compulsory).

Thursday 25 August 2011

Updates..

Spent yesterday writing and recording a new track for my forthcoming CD 'The More Things Change'. I hadn't intended to write at all but just got carried away and have ended up with what I know already will be the last track on the CD regardless of how many more I write, and it is fair to say that you can never add too many guitars!

I've got about half and hours worth of material spread over 7 tracks so far and probably need another 2 or 3 just to round it out. With my temporary work commitments during September I doubt I'll get the chance to do much, which will probably mean that I'll be finished with this one sometime towards the end of October, beginning of November.

My CD's are available on our website, www.peterandhils.com where you can also hear a track called 'Ou est Sergeant Rock', from the new CD.

Later....

No comments:

Post a Comment